Schubert Funeral Home takes pride in our flexibility when making
funeral arrangements. Whether it is a customary service or
cremation, we provide personalized choices and do so with pride and
sensitivity, making your decisions affordable. We are a
locally owned and operated funeral service provider, offering our
services before the need, at the time of need, and after the
A funeral is a meaningful event that can help ease the pain of
losing a loved one. It is a time of sharing good memories and
experiences with family and friends. It is a time when
respect, concern, and appreciation for a life has been lived can be
expressed in a sincere manner.
A funeral, when properly planned, can provide lasting
satisfaction and comfort to survivors. Our funeral service
family will assist you in planning and coordinating all the details
and will explain every option available.
Funeral Services offered:
- Twenty-four hour availability of staff.
- Accommodating to all religious faiths.
- Professional, personalized, affordable service.
- Personal courteous service in a comfortable homelike
- Complete full service Funeral Home offering Caskets, Burial
- Transfer service to locations around the country.
- Assistance with veteran death benefits, Social Security death
benefits, Life Insurance processing, etc.
All our Funeral Directors are fully licensed and experienced in
all funeral service options and compassionate, dedicated, caring
Types of Funeral Services:
- Traditional Funeral Services
- Abbreviated (one day visitation/funeral)
- Immediate Burials
- Graveside Services
- Military Services
- Fraternal Organization Services
- Alternative (Memorial Service, Celebration Service)
- Cremation (with or without visitation or funeral service)
- Continuing care
Cremation: Cremation dates back to ancient times and is a
common form of final disposition amongst many great people.
If you are considering cremation, you need to know about the many
options available to you at Schubert Funeral Home. When
making cremation arrangements, keep in mind, that you have
unlimited options for memorialization. There is no standard
cremation arrangement. Our staff stands ready to assist you
in developing a customized cremation service that is perfect for
you and your family.
Pre-Need Arrangements: Pre-need arrangements assure that
your individual wishes and preferences are carried out at your time
of death. It also helps to lighten the difficult burden from
your family members. Please contact us anytime to discuss
questions that you may have about Pre-arrangements or any other
types of funeral arrangements that you or your family may have.